Fall Semester Public Relations Internship Opening
CKC Agency is a dynamic, highly respected, results-oriented public relations and marketing services firm located in Farmington Hills, Mich. Our clients are local, regional and national brand leaders/innovators in business and consumer-oriented fields in Michigan and the Midwest, including healthcare/medical, restaurant/food, products/hospitality, music/celebrities, retail/legal and more. To learn more about our agency and our clients, visit [www.ckcagency.com] or check out our social media platforms.
We are looking to hire a fall semester public relations intern with the internship starting in late August or early September 2017. Our agency is looking for someone who is eager to gain experience in an agency setting and work on projects for a variety of clients. If you feel that you meet our qualifications listed below and would like to become a part of our team, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com.
- Must be a college student or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work about 30 hours per week
- Must have prior public relations internships or experience
- Must have a positive and self-starter attitude
- Internship start and end date is flexible beginning in late August or early September 2017 and ending in December 2017
- This is an unpaid position
- Internship may be used for college credit
- Intern will receive compensation for work related travel and expenses