Summer 2017 Internship Position Available
CKC Agency is a dynamic, highly respected, results-oriented public relations and marketing services firm located in Farmington Hills, Mich. Our clients are local, regional and national brand leaders/innovators in business and consumer-oriented fields in Michigan and the Midwest, including healthcare/medical, restaurant/food, products/hospitality, music/celebrities, retail/legal and more.
We are looking to fill a summer semester public relations intern position with someone who is eager to gain experience in an agency setting, work on projects for a variety of clients and build a strong portfolio. If you feel that you meet the agency’s qualifications listed below and would like to become a part of the team, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com by Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
- Must be a college student or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work at least 30 hours per week
- Must have prior public relations internship or experience
- Must have a positive and self-starter attitude
- Start and end date is flexible beginning in May 2017 and ending in August 2017
- This is an unpaid position
- Internship may be used for college credit
- Intern will receive compensation for work related travel and expenses