CKC Agency is a dynamic, highly respected, results-oriented public relations and marketing services firm that excels at strategically collaborating with clients to showcase their businesses, build their brands and achieve their goals. Our clients are local, regional and national business-to-consumer brand leaders in various industries: restaurant, medical, mental health, culinary, entertainment, literary, retail, legal, service, fashion, convention and events and nonprofit.
We are looking to fill a winter 2018 public relations intern position with someone who is eager to gain experience in an agency setting and work on diverse projects for a variety of clients. If you feel you meet our qualifications stated below and would like to become a part of our team, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com. The winter 2018 internship would begin in January 2018 and end in April 2018.
We encourage you to browse through our website [www.ckcagency.com] and our social media platforms to learn more about us.
- Must be a college student (may or may not be for college credit) or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Prior public relations experience or internship is preferred
- Must have a positive and self-starter attitude
- This is an unpaid position, but may be used for college credit
- Work related travel expenses are reimbursable
- Start/end date is flexible