CKC Agency is a dynamic, highly respected, results-oriented public relations and marketing services firm that excels at strategically collaborating with clients to showcase their businesses, build their brands and achieve their goals. Our clients are local, regional and national business-to-consumer brand leaders in various industries: restaurant, medical, mental health, culinary, entertainment, literary, retail, legal, service, fashion, convention and events and nonprofit.
We are looking to fill a summer (May – August 2018) public relations intern position with someone who is eager to gain experience in an agency setting, work on diverse projects for a variety of clients and build a strong professional portfolio. If you feel you meet our qualifications stated below and would like to become a part of our team, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to browse through our website [www.ckcagency.com] and our social media platforms to learn more about us, our work and our team.
- Must be a college student (may or may not be for college credit) or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Must have some prior public relations experience or internship
- Must have a positive and self-starter attitude
- This is an unpaid position, but may be used for college credit
- Work related travel expenses are reimbursable
- Start/end date is flexible